South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: South Central Railway (SCR) has invited applications from eligible job aspirants for post of apprentice for training in various units and there are 4103 Executive vacancies. Candidates who are interested can fill the application form available at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in and send it to South Central Railway (SCR) head office, as per the dates specified in the notification, South Central Railway released the notification on 18th June, 2018 and the last date for sending the application is on 17th July, 2018. The SCR has already initiated the application process for its Apprenticeship Training posts and candidates are highly recommended to send their duly filled Application Form before the last date.
Apart from this, candidates can get the detailed information related to South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 through this post.
|Recruitment Board||South Central Railway (SCR)|
|Name of post||Apprenticeship Training in various units|
|Important Dates||18th June, 2018 to 17th July, 2018|
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Vacancies
Aspirants who wants to know detailed trade wise available vacancies can check below table.
- There will be a reservation to the extent of 3% each for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- South Central Railway reserves the right of allotment of Establishment for training to the finally selected candidates
Candidates who are going to apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 for Apprenticeship Training posts are advised to check the Eligibility criteria, selection and application process before sending the applications.
|South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Important Dates|
|Notification Released Date||18th June, 2018|
|Last date for sending the application||17th July, 2018|
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: 4103 Executive Posts
Candidate should have minimum 50% aggregate in 10th / SSC and should be an ITI in trade notified.
Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of apprenticeship.
- Minimum Age: 15 years (as on 18/06/2018)
- Maximum Age: 24 years (as on 18/06/2018)
In the case of SC/ST candidate’s upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years.
|Application Processing Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Candidates who belongs to following categories are exempted from paying the Examination fee.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment:
Demand Draft (DD) from any Nationalized Bank or a crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of :
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment). Railway Recruitment Cell, Secunderabad-500025 payable at Hyderabad or Secunderabad.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Application Process
Candidates should submit their applications through any of the following sources duly ensuring that the space provided for in the application is used by the forwarding authority for the purpose:
- Nearest Employment Exchanges.
- SC/ST/OBC organizations.
- ITIs wherever existing.
- Wards of Railway Employees through their controlling Officers.
- Eligible candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed proforma of Annexure-‘A’ [Check the Important links section below for annexure] through any one of the above sources.
- Applications received other than the above sources will not be entertained.
Following are the important conditions to be followed by the candidates while sending the application form.
- The application form should be filled up in ENGLISH or in HINDI only in candidate’s own hand writing.
- Candidate must affix the recent colour passport size photograph on the duly signed application.
- Candidates must enclose the following self-attested photo copies along with the application.
- 10th/SCC Memo or Certificate for date of birth proof.
- ITI Certificate (with secured marks sheet of all the years)
- Latest Cast Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Certificate should be issued by the District Magistrate/Mandal Revenue Officer in the Prescribes proforma. Annexure – B for SC/ST candidates and Annexure – C for OBC candidates. [Check the Important links section below for annexure]
- Physical handicapped certificate in case of PWD candidates issued by competent Medical Board as per prescribed proforma Annexure – D[Check the Important links section below for annexure].
- Two identical passport size colour photographs firmly stitched in separate cover to the application (apart from one copy pasted on the application form).
After enclosing all the above mentioned self-attested photo copies along with the application, candidate must forward the application through any one of the four source as mentioned above, and at the bottom of the enclosed application cover mention the following address.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation and also ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Selected candidates need to pass the prescribed medical examination as per rules in force before induction into the training course.
- Training: Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council.
- Stipend: The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions.
|South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Important Links|
|Official Website||[Click Here]|
|Official Notification||[Click Here]|
|Application (in prescribed proforma as Annexure – A)||[Click Here]|
|Proforma of the caste certificate for SC/ST candidates as Annexure – B||[Click Here]|
|Proforma of the caste certificate for oBC candidates as Annexure – C||[Click Here]|
|Proforma of the Medical certificate for PWD candidates as Annexure – D||[Click Here]|
Candidates who have finished applying for South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 for Apprenticeship Training posts can check this website for other useful updates about the recruitment.